Curling and Ice Stock Sport
Experience the sport curling – aka ‘chess on ice’ and ice stock sport – guided by experienced instructors. After a brief introduction the team is ready to play their first exciting games. During this ‘taster’ of a new sport you will realise that curling is a team sport. Only excellent team play and harmony can lead to success.
While you relax over refreshments or a meal at the club restaurant you can talk shop and analyse your technique and tactics with your colleagues. This will make your event an unforgettable experience.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 12 pers.||768.00 flat rate|
|from 13 pers.||64.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- 2 hours Curling or ice stock sport, including instructions
- All required equipment (stones, brooms, lane hire, etc.)
- Shoes: no curling shoes are required as the players’ own footwear will be fitted with a gliding sole.
- Clothing (curling hall temperature between 3 and 5 degrees centigrade)
- Insurance (the organiser does not accept any liability)
LocationCurling in Niederuzwil SG
Curling and ice stock sport in Wildhaus SG
- Restaurant at the curling hall: lunch or dinner, extensive menu; also lunch or dinner buffet available
- English-speaking guides
- Seminar facilities and equipment available on site, capacity up to 100 people (Niederuzwil)