Team Adventure Park
In a huge indoor climbing venue you have the ideal platform for active and challenging team development whatever the weather outside.
The choice of modules from the list below is entirely yours but we are very happy to advise you.
- Walking the high rope course (in Volketswil only)
- Slackline (tightrope walking on a wide ribbon)
- Abseiling (in the safety of an instructor)
- Rock climbing (secured)
- Creative route building (all participants must be able to cross it)
- Teambuilding exercises such as Negotiating the Rod, Team Balance, The Knots and the Rope, Team Path, Leap of Faith, The Nail Mystery, Communication Puzzle and more
- Additional modules available on request
Treat your team to these unconventional surroundings to get to know each other better. During this event your group has to work together and will experience the fact that even under stress, efficient action and communication is possible. Also the exercise promotes the responsibility of each individual.
Safety and requirements
Your safety is paramount to us. The teambuilding is conducted by professional staff. The activities require only a very modest level of fitness so absolutely everybody will enjoy them.
Team evaluation and coaching
Engaging a professional coach to observe your team at work will ensure that they, and the company, get the most from the whole experience. He or she will be on hand throughout the day to analyse performance, highlight achievements, address problems and help the team to utilise the lessons learnt back in the working environment.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 20 pers.||2660.00 flat rate|
|from 21 pers.||123.00 / pers.|
|from 41 pers.||113.00 / pers.|
|from 61 pers.||100.00 / pers.|
Admission charge adventure park
|Uster||27.00 / pers.|
|Volketswil||36.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Qualified staff
- Admission fee and equipment for the indoor climbing venue
- Brief feedback on solving the task (if required)
Group size20-200 people
AvailabilityAll year round
LocationVolketswil or Uster
PremisesLarge hall for up to 200 pers., 100% heated
- Reflection on team performance by a coach
- Seminar facilities nearby
- English- or French-speaking guides