Adventure Event Fire and Ice
A Top-class adventure event
The party is split into two groups. One group starts ice carving and the other group begins with the fire task. After half time the tasks are swapped. This way the participants rotate through all activities of the team event.
Ice sculpture carving (ca. 1h 15min)
From a large block of ice teams of about four people creatively carve a three-dimensional ice sculpture. There are plenty of specialised tools available to each team to turn their block of ice into a piece of art. Professional ice sculpture artists demonstrate how to apply the individual tools and help with the implementation of the creative ideas.
Playing with fire (ca. 1h 15min)
The party is split into teams of up to 18 people and rotate through the following available tasks, accompanied by experienced guides:
- Fire spitting and fire juggling: fire spitting using harmless, vegetable-based powder. In addition your guests can try various fire games, for example the fire fan or fire juggling.
- Torch extinguishing: douse several burning torches with a sling. Placed above the torches are water bags which have to be hit with pebbles from the sling.
- ‘Burning Man’: the teams create an object of their desire from straw, wire and string. In the grand finale this object is then shot at with burning arrows.
Joining for the finale (ca. 30min)
Towards the end of the event all guests reunite. Each team presents their ice sculpture. After that, each team gets a bow and burning arrows. Now it’s time to set the straw object, created during the ‘Burning Man’ task, on fire.
The team event with the special ambiance
LED lights from underneath illuminate the finished ice sculptures. Around the fire tasks decorative burning fire bowls are lighting the venue. On request we will position additional Swedish Torches which enhance the ambiance.
The safety of the guests is always our highest priority. This is the reason why we only work with experts who guarantee that safety regulations are strictly adhered to.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 30 pers.||6100.00 flat rate|
|from 31 pers.||198.00 / pers.|
|from 55 pers.||185.00 / pers.|
|from 80 pers.||175.00 / pers.|
|from 110 pers.||165.00 / pers.|
|Barbecue from||59.00 / pers.|
|Cheese fondue with beverages from||45.00 / pers.|
|Mulled wine aperitif from||19.00 / pers.|
|White wine aperitif from||19.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- 1 large ice block per ca. 4 people
- Tools and instructors for the ice sculpture carving
- Lighting of each ice block/sculpture
- Materials and instructors for the Playing with Fire tasks
- Fire in fire bowls
- Transfers to and from venue
Weather protectionProtection by tents (optional)
Group size40-240 participants
Durationca. 3 hours
AvailabilityAll year round (summer and winter)
LocationAnywhere in Switzerland
- Barbecue or cheese fondue
- White wine refreshments in summer
- Mulled wine sundowners in winter
- Swedish Torches
- Gas heaters
- Hiring a barn, log cabin or similar
- Extension of the event
- English-speaking staff