Best of Highland Games
Highland Games for companies
We selected the most exciting Scottish games and compiled an exclusive programme for you. As our customers expect the highest quality standards we developed a programme that distinguishes itself from the usual run-of-the-mill packages available.
This isn’t about physical strength but much more about skills and team spirit. Each game has a version for men as well as for women.
Team competition with a sip of whisky
This themed event is ideal as a team competition. The individual teams are made of Scottish clans who have a fair fight for honour and glory. During the introduction the participants are served a sip of whisky to toast the games.
Select your favourites among the Highland Games:
- Double-bitted axe and light throwing axe throwing (outdoors)
- Caber Toss (outdoors)
- Whisky barrel circuit in teams of two (in or outdoors)
- Darts team competition (in or outdoors)
- Stone put (outdoors)
- Gunnysack fight and its variation 'crate duel' (indoors or outdoors)
- Tug of war (outdoors)
- Archery (indoors or outdoors)
Ideal event locations
You are in good hands whatever the weather at our large farmyard in Ebertswil (ZH), in the old mill in Stallikon (ZH), or the little farm in Hombrechtikon (ZH). For any game that can’t be played indoors, we provide marquees.
If you fancy a barbecue to build up your strength, there is plenty of room at these premises. We will also create the right atmosphere by decorating the location with Scottish flags and bunting.
Give your Highland Games team event the edge with a sumptuous barbecue or sundowners with refreshments and nibbles. We are happy to advise you on the options available.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 30 pers.||4470.00 flat rate|
|from 31 pers.||135.00 / pers.|
|from 90 pers.||119.00 / pers.|
|from 125 pers.||99.00 / pers.|
|Barbecue from||59.00 / pers.|
|Aperitif from||19.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Trained guides in costumes
- All materials needed
- Location hire in Ebertswil, Stallikon or Hombrechtikon
- A sip of whisky for each participant as a warm-up
- Bottled water
- Hire of an alternative event location (anywehre in Switzerland)
- Transfer to and from the venue
Group size30-600 participants
- Sports attire and trainers
- No particular athletic skills required
DurationAbout three hours for the Highland Games
LocationFarm in Ebertswil (ZH), mill in Stallikon (ZH), farm in Hombrechtikon (ZH) or location of your choice anywhere in Switzerland
- Bagpipe player
- English- or French-speaking guides
- Whisky bar
- Knife throwing
- Crossbow shooting
- Whisky tasting competition