Father Christmas Team Games
Your host: Father Christmas
Equipped with torches and lanterns you visit Father Christmas in the forest. He's already waiting for you at the warming log fire with a cup of hot mulled wine, tea, punch, nuts, chocolats and tangerines.
Santa Claus activities
To avoid getting cold feet we enter some amusing Santa Claus activities:
- Extinguishing fire with slings: hit the water-filled bags above the burning torches to extinguish them.
- Throwing the Rod: who’s best at aiming with Santa's rod?
- Santa Claus goodie bag feeling and smelling: who can guess the contents of the different bags?
- Fir cone throwing at empty tin cans
- Navigate the maze to find your presents. The whole team is blind-folded and has to work together to succeed!
- Santa Claus sack throwing on the plank: on a narrow wooden plank the participants try to throw each other off balance with the help of a soft Santa Claus sack.
- More Christmas games, both indoor and outdoor, on request.
This event in yours
Father Christmas would love to surprise you where you are. This event is ideal for large groups and can easily be combined with your Christmas dinner. Father Christmas has excellent contacts with quality restaurants and cosy log cabins in Switzerland, guaranteed to find the most suitable venue for your group.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 20 pers.
|2700.00 flat rate
|From 21 pers.
|135.00 / pers.
|From 40 pers.
|120.00 / pers.
|From 60 pers.
|price on request
Barbecue from 59.00 / pers.
Cheese fondue from 39.00 / pers.
Our service includes
- Father Christmas
- Santa Claus themed activities of your choice
- Guided walk through the forest
- Entire event lit exclusively with torches and lanterns
- Mulled wine, punch, tea for each guest and nuts, tangerines and chocolats
- Transfer to and from the venue
- Dinner in the log cabin or in a restaurant
Weather protectionProtection by tents (optional)
Group size20-800 participants
Durationfrom 1.5 hours
LocationAnywhere in Switzerland
- Organising your Christmas dinner
- Goodie bag from Father Christmas for each participant
- Walking with snow shoes to Father Christmas' residence
- English- or French-speaking guides