Cooking event ‘Fondue deluxe’ at the forest hut
Team cooking in a forest cabin
In a team effort you are preparing a delicious fondue. But not just with the usual white bread, this version comes with an array of appetizing accompaniments:
- a range of fruit and vegetables: bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, apples, pears, pickled gherkins etc.
- exotic fruit such as lychees, pineapple, honeydew melon…
- various kinds of bread e.g. walnut bread, pizza bread, olive bread, potato bread and other Swiss delicacies.
On top of that you have a choice of ingredients to fine-tune your fondue to your individual taste: paprika or curry powder, pepper, garlic, tomato puree and more are at your disposal.
This meal can be upgraded with various meat specialities such as boiled ham, meat loaf etc. On request we can even arrange for barbecued meats. No doubt this meal will prove to be a culinary delight for your guests!
Pineapple allegedly helps your digestion – but schnaps is better! No way you would break with tradition and skip this after-dinner tipple. The digestive shot should not be missing from your dinner.
Forest cabins offer the perfect location for your team cooking
Conray has a wide range of cabins in the Zurich area. A cabin can take up to 100 guests and this is the reason why such a beautiful and cosy venue is ideal to create a great atmosphere for your next office Christmas party.
A little luxury: most cabins feature large kitchens and include a dishwasher.
Our helpful cooks look after the team with advice and assistance. You will be amazed how much creativity and joy team cooking can create.
Fondue scent and decoration
As each fondue spreads its distinct aroma, we suggest to spike a few oranges with cloves. This not only deodorises the room but also makes for a lovely decoration on the tables.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 25 pers.
|3300.00 flat rate
|from 26 pers.
|129.00 / pers.
|from 35 pers.
|119.00 / pers.
|from 60 pers.
|109.00 / pers.
|21.00 / pers.
|Mulled wine aperitif from
|21.00 / pers.
Our service includes
- Forest cabin including heating and cleaning
- Cooking materials
- Prepared meal (excluding meat)
- Soft drinks
- Digestive schnaps
- Travel expenses
- Transfer of the participants to and from then venue
- Alcoholic beverages
Group size20-100 people
Time required1–2 hours for the cooking efforts and 1–2 hours for the meal
LocationForest cabins all over Switzerland
- Meat dishes accompanying the fondue (cooked ham, meat loaf etc.)
- Barbecued meats
- Salad bar
- Sumptuous cake buffet for Dessert
- Making additional table decoration
- Traditional live music
- Hire of snow shoes
- An additional adventure event and/or entertainment
- English- or French-speaking guides