Company Event Indiana Jones Adventure
A Forest Adventure
In beautiful woodland your colleagues will encounter quite some adventures; similar to Indiana Jones' jungle. Games and tasks full of action and suspense. You’ll be surprised and a good laugh is guaranteed.
The games and tasks in this event are not physically demanding. The activities in our programmes are in no way dangerous or embarrassing for the participants.
Which team will be declared winner by Indie?
These are the tasks:
- Building of a timber launch ramp: which team gets the heavy projectile to fly furthest?
- Tree climbing: how many out of each team will make it all the way to the top?
- Blowpipe shooting: not quite as easy as it looks.
- The Quest for the Crystal Skull: suspense, pitfalls, it's a mysterious riddle!
- Canon Balls: the air canon is a new gadget which is guaranteed to fascinate all participants
The alternative in case of bad weather
The forest offers a fairly adequate protection from the weather. However, if you want to be be on the safe side we can provide a few tents (optional).
Our sumptuous barbeque is an ideal addition to this event. We are in the lucky position that a farm close to our usual location has offered their spacious barn as a dining area.
This event is ideal for larger groups!
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 30 pers.
|4170.00 flat rate
|from 31 pers.
|139.00 / pers.
|from 100 pers.
|109.00 / pers.
|from 210 pers.
|price on request
|19.00 / pers.
Our service includes
- Expert guides (appropriately dressed)
- All required materials for the games
- Mineral water
Weather protectionProtection by tents (optional)
Group size30- 600 participants
Duration2-3 hours for the games
LocationSihlbrugg in the Zurich/Zug area or anywhere in Switzerland
- Combine this programme with one of our other themed events
- Adding additional games such as 'Crossing the Canyon on a Rope' etc.
- Large barn at a nearby farm for a barbecue or your meetings
- Crockery and glasses provided by a catering company
- Live music and entertainment
- English- or French-speaking guides
- Tents and tarpaulins as shelter