Outdoor Team Games
Benefits through play
Far away from the hum-drum of everyday work life your colleagues enjoy a few hours outdoors in a spectacularly beautiful landscape. The given tasks couldn’t be further from the ones in the office but just like in corporate life a range of skills, creativity and team spirit are required.
A few examples of disciplines in which team spirit can be developed in a playful and fun way:
- Treasure Hunt: instead of a metal detector your equipment is an avalanche rescue device. You’re ready to enter the quest for the lost treasure.
- Target practice: aim well with horse shoes, slings, archery and the javelin.
- Make a bee-line: the task is for the group to define a straight line with the aid of a compass and cross the landscape following it.
- Giant Mikado: even more tricky on this uneven ground.
- Project Suspension Bridge: the teams each build a suspension bridge in order to safely cross the stream. But let’s up it a notch, the bridges have to cross each other!
- Nature Labyrinth: the participants must find the crystals hidden within the defined labyrinth, blindfolded of course.
- Abseiling: fancy a bit of action on the observation tower or dangling from the sheer face of a rock?
- ... and much more!
There are no limits to activities in the great outdoors.
Prices [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 18 pers.||2250.00 flat rate|
|from 19 pers.||125.00 / pers.|
|from 45 pers.||115.00 / pers.|
|from 80 pers.||price on request|
|Barbecue from||59.00 / pers.|
|Refreshments/Aperitif from||19.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Expert hosts
- All materials required
- Soft drinks
Weather protectionProtection by tents (optional)
Group size10-1000 participants
DurationFrom 2 hours
AvailabilityAll year round
LocationAnywhere in Switzerland
- Lunch or dinner at a restaurant
- Awards ceremony
- English- or French-speaking guides