Treasure Hunt of the Three Kings – The Company Christmas Event
At this company Christmas event you become a king
Humble shepherds await you within the light of lanterns in a forest, park, in a field or at your company premises. Each team crowns their king, who then will lead the exciting treasure hunt. All guests search for the kings’ three gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh. An atmospheric event, also suitable for smaller budgets.
The three offerings
The valuable treasures must be found in different ways.
- Gold: the hidden gold has to be found without any additional help. A keen eye is the key to the solution.
- Frankincense: the teams follow the enticing aromatic scent until they sniff out the frankincense treasure.
- Myrrh: this plant is stored in a treasure chest which is very well hidden and can only be discovered with the help of a detection device. Whoever interprets the beeping sounds correctly will be first to dig out the chest.
A treasure hunt with a twist
This treasure hunt will challenge your senses, especially sight, hearing and smell. As the nights draw in around Christmas time, all participants get a torch. The treasure hunt will be done by torch light.
Mulled wine to close the event
At the events close enjoy the festive atmosphere around a warming log fire with a cup of mulled wine, punch or tea accompanied by tangerines, chocolates and roasted peanuts.
We are happy to arrange for a suitable log cabin for a cheese fondue or a sumptuous barbecue.
Prices (introductory rates) [in Swiss Francs]
|up to 20 pers.||2380.00 flat rate|
|from 21 pers.||119.00 / pers.|
|from 40 pers.||108.00 / pers.|
|from 60 pers.||price on request|
|Fondue from||39.00 / pers.|
|Barbecue from||59.00 / pers.|
Our service includes
- Caring shepherds
- The Treasure Hunt
- logs for a fire (or one Swedish torch)
- 1 torch per participant
- 1 cup of mulled wine, punch, tea for all participant accompanied by roasted peanuts, chocolates and tangerines
- Transfers to and from venue
- Dinner at a log cabin or a restaurant
Weather protectionA forest provides ideal shelter.
For the drinks and nibbles marquees can be provided (optional).
Group size20-800 participants
LocationAnywhere in Switzerland
- Organising a log cabin or a restaurant
- Organising a full Christmas dinner
- Christmas presents for the guests
- Snow shoes
- English- or French-speaking guides